Sign in to follow this  
egarcia9330

Change carousel so it does not loop through all the thumbnails

egarcia9330

How do you modify the carousel so that when you hit the "left" or "right" arrows it does not loop through all the thumbnails of the gallery? http://www.caresourcefl.org/?page_id=123 I'd like for it to stop at the end and beginning of the gallery items. I'm on PlatformPro 1.2.4

Andrew

This is kinda tough, but I think possible. Do you know how to create a custom section from the default carousel? you're going to need to edit the JS a little

egarcia9330

not sure exactly what you mean by custom section, but I can fiddle with the JS if you tell me where to find it...

cmunns

It's not safe from updates if you edit the core files, but at any rate you can go into section.carousel.php under PlatformPro - SEctions - carousel - section.carousel.php look for this: ` $j(".thecarousel").jcarousel({ wrap: '', visible: <?php e_pagelines('carousel_display_items', 9); ?>, easing: 'swing', scroll: <?php e_pagelines('carousel_scroll_items', 6); ?>, animation: 'slow' }); ` and make sure the "wrap" value is null instead of `circular`

egarcia9330

@andrew: it would be great if you guys can include a checkbox for this on the carousel settings page and sections... you know, for future release.

egarcia9330

@cmunns: that did not work... the carousel does not move anymore.