Sign in to follow this  
saud

white space on the right side

saud

hi there i have problem with my white house pro theme i have installed it on arabic version of wordpress every thing is fine here except a white space on the right , i don't know how to solve it please visit my site to understand what i mean http://qatarpark.net/arabic/

jnoh

hey saud, which white space are you referring to? maybe I got here too late?

saud

yes hi in safari browser am seeing a very big white space on the right side but in IE and firefox it's fine , i don't know how to solve this problem ,,,

jnoh

I haven't seen this one before. My first thought would be that either a widget or plugin isn't playing nice. Try activating and deactivating. Also did you make any edits directly to the theme files? Let me know so that I can help.

saud

Yes hi sir 2 weeks of fail tries and tests I tried to remove widgets and switch off all plugins no results at all please help me

saud

dear tell me when will you answer me instead of refreshing the page every two hours without getting solution ... please answer ,,, if you want i will pay to get a support for my problem . am not publishing my blog because of this problem , so please help me ,,,

Andrew

did you try `body{overflow-x: no-scroll;}`?

saud

hi mr arpowers i did add it under /* Defaults */ no effect and under /*layout width */ same no effect

saud

Fixed by Mr.Jeff Thanks a lot brother , and sorry if i disturbed you