Sign in to follow this  
cfisher

Help With Print Post Setting?

cfisher

I need my readers to be able to print pretty pages on my website. I am using the Share and Follow plugin. I have it set to not include these in the print output: #menu, #navigation, #navi, .menu, #sidebar, #widgets, #nav, div.linkwithin_inner, div#lws_0, shareinpost, icons, copy, contentshadow, hentry However, I still get the comments section and footer bar in the print output. I am using Firebug, but I am stuck now. Can you tell me which additional sections I should tell it to ignore? I can't seem to select the correct ones. Thanks! Chris

catrina

The comments section is controlled by this CSS property:

#respond
The post footer bar is controlled by this one:
div.post-footer
(if this isn't the one you're referring to and you're talking about the overall website footer instead, the code is this one:
#footer

)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cfisher

That worked great! I forgot one section. What is the code for the thingy above the footer? Thanks!! Chris

catrina

I think the "thingy" you're referring to is the 3-column white section. Here's the code for it:

#morefootbg div.fix

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cfisher

That removed most of the 3-column white section. Interestingly, it removed everything but the archives. I'll to look at that. It would be cool if you guys included a print feature or print CSS with the themes...just a suggestion and thanks for your help.

cfisher

I added #morefoot and that got rid of the archives too. Thanks!