Sign in to follow this  
bikepirate

Station Pro Feature Slide not displaying in IE 8 and up?

bikepirate

Help. I have the feature slide option activated on my home page and it runs properly on popular browsers except for Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0. How can I fix this? my website is www.bikepirate.com

catrina

Did you check the box next to Include Google IE Compatibility Script? in Global Options (in Theme Options)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bikepirate

Thanks Catrina, I selected the Google IE Compatibility Script? and still the issue persists? Anything else I can try? There must be a fix?

kastelic

It appears that the media container is just floating way to the right. Try floating it to the left by putting this in your custom css box:

#feature .fmedia {float:right}

bikepirate

Still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion Jimmy, but it hasn't resolved the problem. I added the script to the css box and still nothing. Any other suggestions?

kastelic

Sorry, that was a typo, I meant "float:left"

bikepirate

Jimmy, tried the "float:left" to no avail. I'm at a loss. Anyone else have any ideas how to fix this? Thank you

bikepirate

Thank you all. I've solved the problem by selecting 'none' in Transition Effects. It's probably not the best solution, but it works and will do for now. Just means I cannot choose any other transition effects asside from the default provided. Thank you again and thanks Bryan for the link to check for errors, also very helpful.