Sign in to follow this  
cefisher

Fancybox?

twm246810    0
twm246810
I haven't had any luck with Fancybox with page lines. It seems to work ok, but then the feature slider doesn't work!! Any suggestions?

catrina    103
catrina
There are multiple Fancybox plugins for WordPress. Have you tried all of them?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

aymat    6
aymat
Just wanted to point something out. I recently had a similar issue with my feature slider not working after installing jquerytools. Looks like some jquery based plugins / scripts cause issues with existing features like the slider and carousel that comes bundled with pagelines.

Media Developer | Programmer | Pagelines Customisation

@joelcarloaymat | www.joelcarlo.net

Rob    547
Rob
Joelcarlo makes sense. Different fancybox plugins use different versions of jQuery. PageLines is using one of those versions for the feature slider and other things. If you install a plugin that adds a different version, things are likely to break. So, I'm going with Catrina's suggestion to try all of them. You can visit your site, view source code and you'll see which version of jQuery we're using and select a plugin using the same version. Those plugins should work and not affect other things, such as the sliders and carousel.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur