Sign in to follow this  
audaciouscreate

Feature Depth

audaciouscreate    0
audaciouscreate

Hi, This is probably a dumb question but I can't find the answer in the documentation so I hope someone can help. I've got two separate pages that I want to have a feature on, but I want them to be different depths. I've worked out how to change the depth but it seems to be a universal control. Is there a setting that allows me to specify individual depths for each feature I add? If not, is there some code I can add that will do the same job? Here's the link to the site: http://www.bigmouthmarketing.co.uk:/wp/ The home page feature (220px) is correct but I want the one on the portfolio page to be deeper (330px). I hope that makes sense. Any help will be, as always greatly appreciated. Thanks, Stu

cmunns    16
cmunns

Put this in your css file or in the custom css area provided by the theme. ` .page-id-71 #feature-area,.page-id-71 .feature-wrap,.page-id-71 #feature_slider .fmedia, .page-id-71 #feature_slider .fcontent,.page-id-71 #feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .dcol-pad, .page-id-71 #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad, .page-id-71 #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .dcol-pad { height: 330px; } `

audaciouscreate    0
audaciouscreate

Again, thanks for such a prompt reply... as usual the code works perfectly. Stu