Sign in to follow this  
petter

Platform Pro - Pagelines Features

petter

Hi. Love Platform Pro! But i have a question. I can't get 'Pagelines Features' to work. It doesnt disolve between slides, and i cant see the navigation. Look here: http://www.universalbands.com/ Anyone had the same problem? Thanks! Petter

catrina

I checked out your code for the feature navigation and it looks like this:

<div class="fix" id="featurenav"></div>

(nothing in the DIV layer)... ...when it should look something like this: `

` Do you have any plugins installed and activated? Did you make any changes in any of the files to try and fix the slider?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

petter

Thanks!!! I de-activated all plugins. And now it works. Now i only have to see which plugin that fucked it up. Thanks again. Cheers Petter

ice3studios

I had 4 features in a category (home-features) and had limited the number to show to 4. (didn't need to do that really). Now I've added another feature and I can't get it to show up. First it was showing up in the first order and then I changed the date and then unpublished it. Now when I re-publish it, it no longer shows. And yes, I change the number to show to 5, 6 and also removed the number so to show all... help? www.wrightpipe.com

cmunns

Please double check that you've added it to the correct set and that the page meta options aren't overriding the option if you set it in the feature settings (global) Also, if you want to re-order them changing the date won't necessarily work, but you can use the Post Types Order plugin, it's much easier.