Sign in to follow this  
annabelr

Downloading and installing Platform pro 1.2.2

annabelr

Hi there, Pleased to see that you guys are working hard on further developing platform pro. Small issue : i don't have access to 1.2.2 version in my launchpad (contrary to what the announcement mail stated) where can i download it without having to buy it again? Thx

annabelr

Ok... I realise it hasn't been an hour since the previous post, but that question really isn't complicated... And as a result of downloading from launchpad and installing the version available there... I end up with 1.1.5 whereas 1.2.1 was already installed : it sucks! You'll have to excuse the tension : but i've spent quite a bit of time customizing the design (with the panel added in 1.2.1) all of it for nothing (i know i should have backed up but didn't expect upgrading to actually downgrade my install). Could someone pls provide me with a link to 1.2.2 zip package or at least 1.2.1?

salesdigitalheavenscouk

You should be able to download the latest version from your account (top right) If you can't see the latest version I would email the support team.

cmunns

Before you download the theme from LaunchPad always check the changelog and/or the version number in the style sheet. But yes if you don't see it in your account email hello@pagelines.com

annabelr

Thx Adam, Stewart I was able to download & install the latest version.