Sign in to follow this  
renenekuda

Localization feedback

renenekuda

Dear Pagelines, as I said here for many times I love your theme PlatformPro, BUT - translation options are worse and worse. For example in a new version 1.2.2 I can't translate bylines and comment area (and before it was possible, strange). And this is a reason, why I can't update my theme, because site in two languages looks strange. And still missing some importante phrases in .po file (The Latest, 404 page, ...). And I don't like this. Sorry. http://renenekuda.cz

cmunns

I'm not sure why "The Latest" doesn't translate as it looks exactly the same as the other two widget titles that are adjacent to it. `<?php _e('The Latest','pagelines');?>` and to the left it works fine for your pages: `<?php _e('Pages','pagelines');?>` Does it just not recognize the word or simply will it not translate when you try the change it?

renenekuda

I don't have any "The Latest" option in my .po file. :(

catrina

I think the very last resort would be to edit the section.footcols.php file where the footer column titles are controlled (changing "The Latest" text to what you desire)...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse