Sign in to follow this  
johnwnguyen

ACk!! help! 1.22 pagelines pro has killed my BuddyPress install.

johnwnguyen

I updated PageLines Pro to 1.22 from 1.2 and now Buddypress links on my site are NOT working.. WHAT DO I DO?!!? HELP!

johnwnguyen

ughh.. ok so fixed the buddypress thing. I had to re-run Buddypress Theme Pack settings again. Another issue i noticed was after i had installed 1.2.2, my blog headlines on each post went missing. I reverted back to 1.2.0 FYI. I should have tested this theme update before i had upgraded the live site. bleah.

catrina

Do you mind reverting back to 1.2.2 so that the blog headlines could be checked out?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

johnwnguyen

i cant not on our blog. It has really heavy traffic now. Ill try to setup our beta site with 1.2.2 later tonite

Andrew

Glad you are getting traffic. Just make sure you set up the template pack files inside of the child theme and you should be good to go with upgrades.

gayatriom

Hey Andrew. I have this same problem. I reran everything and still no luck. I can't even SEE the BP Compatabiility button under Appearance.

cmunns

If the BP template pack is run from the PlatformPro the updates will overwrite them, if you run it with the Base child theme they will not as the files get added directly to the Base directory which is safe from overwriting. Make sure you have both plugins installed.

gayatriom

I have Platform Base Activated. And I installed BP Templates Pack after I activated Platform Base, so that should be alright right? And I def. Have both plugins installed. Now what?

gayatriom

I also have another thread open where I asked a similar question if you want to just answer to that one.