Sign in to follow this  
buffalo777

Content area on Activities page

buffalo777

I have a calendar on my "Activities" page. For each activity on a particular day, a small popup window can be displayed by clicking on the arrow next to the activity. When the popup window comes up for Saturday, which is on the right edge of the content area, the window is cutoff because it displays too far to the right of the content area. How can I make it so the popup window fully displays? I am a newbie so any help is greatly appreciated! Here is the page for reference: http://lifetreemn.com/?page_id=21

buffalo777

Hi Bryan Thanks for looking at this. Actually, this is the calendar I am using: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/my-calendar/ I did send them a note but they may (or may not) respond to me in 7 days...at least that is what their support said. Any thoughts on this one? btw, I am loving the StationPro set up! Thanks again!

bryan-hadaway

Just the z-index is all that came to mind and they're already using it. z-index is a CSS style by the way to declare what level of forefront or background a div layer has which is often the fix for this type of issue. Thanks, Bryan

buffalo777

The plugin developer said this on his website: "There??™s about a 99% probability that this is because the content container on your web site has the CSS direction overflow: hidden; set. You can usually remove this direction without any damage to your web site, although I can??™t promise that it won??™t have consequences." Does this sound correct? If so, where do I find that CSS code? I am a newbie so be specific, thanks

buffalo777

I gave up and switched to Google calendar per the discussion thread on another topic thread Thanks for all your help though! I really love the StationPro theme, it looks great!