Sign in to follow this  
ashkingroup

Text defaults to hyperlinked format

ashkingroup

I just started setting up my site using the WhiteHousePro theme today, and have found this forum extremely helpful! However, I'm stumped at this one spot and haven't found anything on the forum or the docs about this just yet: http://ashkingroup.com/newsite/wordpress/?page_id=44 I'm using the Feature Page - Standard template for this page and am not sure why the text in the body is hyperlinked. When I'm in editing mode for this post and view the html, the text is in paragraph form. What should I do to change this so that it doesn't look like it's hyperlinked? Thank you!

Andrew

Sounds like a markup issue. Have you run a validation on your content?

ashkingroup

I have not. Am sort of new to web design/development. How would you recommend I run a validation on the site? I know that my web host uses MySQL and PHP 5.2. I have noticed that it doesn't appear this way in Firefox, but does appear to be hyperlinked (even though it doesn't point to a site) in Chrome. I have not tried IE, yet. Thank you for your help!

kastelic

Hmm can't get it to post the code. Its like, "a class ='fsub'" and the a closing anchor tag but the opening anchor tag is missing a ">" Does that make sense?