Sign in to follow this  
ninojacobs

picture as background

ninojacobs

I like the feature to have a picture as a background. on my site : http://www.zeghetmetbeelden.nl/ I did it, but if you scroll down then you'll see that there's space left. I want my picture their as well. I don't want to use -tile- because I don't like it. Or is it maybe possible that I create the pages in such way that I can scroll down in the page content area ? I hope you understand my question :-) Thanks for an answer. Ni?±o

cmunns

Use this custom css: `#footer {display:none;}`

ninojacobs

Thanks Cmunns! I was away for a few days.....leaves me with the question: how can set up (if it is possible :-) ) that you see the picture as background and that I can scroll in the page. Now it is like this : http://www.ninojacobs.nl/mijndiensten/impact-persoonlijke-begeleiding/ people scroll down and then you see the picture is 'coming back' again. I would like that on the pages with a lot of content people can scroll within that page. pfff hopefully you understand mu questions :-) thanks for an answer again, Nino

cmunns

More CSS! :) ` .canvas #page, .full_width #page, body.fixed_width { background-attachment: fixed; } `

ninojacobs

Hi Cmunns! Jihaa! Thanks a million ! I love more CSS :-) is there a list of regular css codes ? or can I only get them through this helpforum ? ons more, thanks ! njoy you weekend, Ni?±o

ninojacobs

Hi Cmunns, sorry. is there also a css :-) so that i can scroll the page like it is possible now BUT that the site branding is still visible...?? thanks. Nino

ninojacobs

Hi Catrina, yes if possible....site branding and navigation rgds

kastelic

You could do this:

body #header{
	   position:fixed;
	   top:0px;
	   width:980px;
	   background:white;
	}
	body #page-main{
	   margin-top: 75px;