Sign in to follow this  
saltspringrealestate

My first stupid question post on this form

saltspringrealestate

This stupid line shows up at the bottom of my blog "Please install and activate the "Twitter for WordPress" plugin to use this section." I do not tweet how do I get rid of this line anyone anyone. Cheers Scott Great form. Lots to learn.

intellagentz

You'll want to go to the Pagelines Global Options tab, scroll to the Twitter Integration section and delete the default name and leave it blank.

intellagentz

Is there anything in that twitter integration field when you revisit the options or is it blank?

saltspringrealestate

Hi Carl it is blank I have tried by putting in verbiage but it made no difference. It is just one of those things.

intellagentz

Ahhh never give up.. Go to template setup and select 'morefoot' template from thedropdown. You should see the Twitter element. Yank it over to the inactive area on right. That should do it.

saltspringrealestate

Good morning. I only have nav and carousel live. It must be in another location.

intellagentz

Nav and Carousel would be located in your Header section so you're probably looking at that, not the Morefoot section. YOu have to select the MoreFoot section from the dropdown to spot the TwitterBar element.

saltspringrealestate

Thank you Carl. It is a fantastic system with lots of levels and lot to learn Have a great day.