Sign in to follow this  
karengrovesdesignnet

Any Known Conflicts with All In One SEO Pack and iBlogPro?

karengrovesdesignnet

Hi - We're having problems getting custom page titles to appear in Google search results. We have All In One SEO Pack installed and I've been sure to get it configured correctly, but still no page titles in Google. Our results only show the page title for the homepage. So, I wanted to see if there are any known conflicts with iBlogPro theme and this plugin? Are there any setting in iBlogPro's theme (Settings/WP Page Titles/WPWP Page Titles for example) that would override what the SEO plugin? My Site Trying to go through a process of elimination. Thanks, Karen

bryan-hadaway

How long have you waited? It can take days, weeks or in rare cases months for Google to re-index and reflect changes you've made, it's not instant. Thanks, Bryan

karengrovesdesignnet

Hi Bryan - We're still in the process of waiting actually, but I am just going through a process of checks and balances right now. I've seen a lot of forum posts about this very problem with this plugin and one of the "To Do's" is to check that there's not a conflict with your theme. So, just checking on that for the time being. Karen

Andrew

Site looks nice :) There are no known issues with any SEO plugin... it should work great for you. Took a look and your title tags look good as well. Google may be taking some time to spider it.