Sign in to follow this  
hopparappa1234

Eeuhhh dumbo question...

hopparappa1234

Guys and Girls, if i write a post it ofcourse appears on the main page(duh). But if i write a post, lets say about a book i want it to appear it on the seperate bookpage as well. How do i do that? its simple but i juts cant find it, do i need a seperate plugin for that? cheers, eddie

Guest Guest

I'm not sure I entirely understand the question. What is your site URL so I can take a look at this bookpage you're speaking of. The only thing I can think off off the top of my head is to make the bookpage actually link to a particular category that the post is put into, such as "bookpage" for example, and then make the bookpage link in the nav go to that category rather than a page, if that makes sense.

hopparappa1234

here is the page http://wedtog.com/blogentry/ i want to add the top post to the book/apps page, so it appear there as a post as well.... its just wrecking my head..:) Cheers Guys, eddie

Kate

@Eddie Is there a particular reason you want a post to appear on a page, as opposed to setting it up as a category as Tyler suggested? Are you putting other content on the page? If it's just going to be posts, I would also recommend dedicating a category to it, and using that instead of the page, in the way Bryan suggested above. If there is a particular reason you have, a plugin like this may help you: http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/03/15/query-posts-widget-wordpress-plugin

hopparappa1234

Guys and Girls, thanks so much for the time you put in with the reply's, for the moment i am going with the cat option, and will somehow work on the page thing a bit later. Again thank you, eddie

bryan-hadaway

If you missed the second option I recommended (using a plugin) - that will get you exactly what you want. Thanks, Bryan