Sign in to follow this  
intellagentz

Stumped

intellagentz

I can't figure out how to eliminate the spacing between the "Contact Us" button (bottom center of the page) and the 5-Column footer area. http://www.learn2monetize.com/hvr/buyer-boxes/ I've set the appropriate sections for the template banner page and also have hidden possible elements. Nothing's working. Appreciate any help

intellagentz

It seems the box pages don't automatically adjust for content size. In other words, (and based on my quick review of firebug) that there is a min height of 700px for the page. If your boxes don't account for that height you'll see a gap. If the above interpretation is correct, I'm not sure why the 700px min was included, or at least set that high.

Guest Guest

Ok I think I found the issue. The "page" div has a min height setting in the CSS of 700px, which is why there's that bit of extra space. So, if you add this to your custom CSS I think it'll take care of that for you.

body #page .min-height{width:650px}

Let me know if that doesn't work, really you can change it to 0px seeing as the content will push the page down as far as it needs to go but I tried it in firebug and 650 did the trick.

intellagentz

Tyler, I came to same conclusion...just was curious why the 700px was set in the first place. Thanks