Sign in to follow this  
ketanhiraniworldcom

Highlight Page Option Does Not Show

ketanhiraniworldcom

First of all, thanks to Adam for sorting out my previous enquiry. In iBlogpro 3, when you add a new page, under where it has the parent directory, and order in menu, there was a dropdown to select whether you want a feature, full, standard, highlight, full standard, full width, standard, etc. Now I don't seem to see that option whilst using iBlogpro 4. Can anyone help? I've scrolled up and down the page, and there seems to be nothing on selecting the type of page. Also, how do you create seperate feature pages for different pages? That was the whole reason I upgraded in the first place. Thanks, Ketan.

Kate

Hi Ketan - Every once in a while this will happen with WordPress (on different themes). Generally deactivating the theme then reactivating it will cause the box to reappear. For the features: I believe with iBlog you're only able to setup one feature section, unfortunately.

ketanhiraniworldcom

The whole reason I bought this theme was because it says, you can add features or features boxes to any page. That's the ONLY reason I upgraded from iblog 3 to 4.

bryan-hadaway

Hi Ketan, you can. 2 steps; 1. When editing a feature slide, scroll down and find; "Page IDs - Comma Separated", you can choose which pages to show it on and which not 2. The page has to of course be set to a feature page Thanks, Bryan