Sign in to follow this  
maurice

Graphic intermittently missing in feature

cityblink

Hi, I have the exact same problem on www.samskara.es and www.getblink.com/pinkorange (although on this last site I decided to delete the features as it was impossible to have it work properly.) I must admit I am very disappointed and I hope you guys can sort this out soon. This is a real problem as it takes away most of the interest I had in platform pro Thanks for your consideration, Simon

maurice

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for not getting back sooner - been working on other stuff. Q1: I haven't checked the code mainly because I'm not entirely sure what I need to check. The only code changes made have been via Custom Code box and have been either snippets that have been provided through the forum or from Firebug. Q2: I use Hostgator BabyCroc - Linux CentOS Q3: Tried on multiple machines. Desktop is a Win 7 with a suite of browsers. Day to day machine is a MacBook Pro again with multiple browsers. Typically I use Firefox as the main tool. I will close this thread as my site development is evolving and I don't want to waste your time. Thanks for the input. Now to tackle the upgrade to PP 1.3. Maurice

maurice

Whoops - I notice that there are others with this problem so I won't close the discussion yet. M

kastelic

Maurice, please let us know the results of validating your site, it can really help.

bbbpress
Hello, I seem to be having a similar Features issue with my site www.bbbpress.com only on Google Chrome. The first image shows up, but the subsequent images do not. The links to them seem to still be there when I hover over it, but not the images. The images show up perfectly in all other browsers. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch, Linda

maurice
Hi Linda, Sorry but it's been about 9 months since I've done anything with PageLines so I can't offer any advice. Maurice

bbbpress
No worries Maurice. I'll start a new discussion to see if folks have similar issues. Thx