Sign in to follow this  
mikeclouse

Facebook share thumbnails

bryan-hadaway

Could be Facebook experiencing issues, could be that the images are too large, might consider setting feature image thumbs for posts. Thanks, Bryan

mikeclouse

hi brian, how do i "set feature image thumbs for posts".. thank you. mike.

bryan-hadaway

When editing/adding a new post, look bottom right for the feature image option/setting. Thanks, Bryan

mikeclouse

so I tried the thumbnail feature post, but no luck..? I can get images to work on facebook from other sites so I don't think its facebook...any other idea? thanks bryan

cmunns

I think it may be that facebook will only pull featured images when they are present on the single post pages. May want to test this out and if true we could find a workaround.

mikeclouse

i tried that but still nothing..?? not sure what else to try, images just really help people want to click link back to my blog...really want to get this to work. thanks mike.

mikeclouse

thanks bryan! question, i see your instructions but still not clear where to paste css..? image is showing up at bottom of my post (thats where i placed it..??) thanks for your help!! mike.

bryan-hadaway

Add CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS. If I get up the nerve I might try making it into a plugin. Thanks, Bryan