Sign in to follow this  
infosphere

Column Width Keeps Growing

infosphere

I am working in PlatformPro and I have saved my Default Template to One Sidebar right with main column 640px and sidebar 300px. Every time I hit SAVE OPTIONS button the Main column width grows by 4px and the overall width of the site grows by 4px. I had written some Custom CSS but since removed it and the problem keeps recurring. Any help would be greatly appreciated?? On a side note: as I ad custom CSS that may impact margins or padding is there a way to prevent the overall site width from growing?? P.S. - I am using Fixed-Width Framework.

bryan-hadaway

- Might try clearing cache - Let's get a link - Full width might be better, main content and sidebar are still technically fixed width, just the main page stretches which can be made transparent if needed like if you have a background image Thanks, Bryan

infosphere

Thanks for the reply. I tried clearing the cache, but no dice. I actually did an entire reinstall of WP and PageLines on my server. Started with a fresh install and I still get the same issue. Site is http://www.infosphere.md Tried going into Full-Width mode. When I enter Layout Editor and attempt to "Configure Layout Dimensions"for example change from 960px to 972px. When I hit SAVE OPTIONS it refreshes back to the Layout Editor Page and says width is no 976px. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

cmunns

According to the page itself the width is 940px. Does the position change relative despite the value calculation?