Sign in to follow this  
adxplore

Feature Navigation Thumb Alt Text Issue

adxplore

I am using the Iblog theme and cannot seem to solve the issue of having appear for the alt text for the thumb navigation (http://about.adxplore.net/). I have removed the from the Appearance>Editor>template_feature.php but still have appearing. Any help either removing the alt text or editing it (even if for all feature thumb navigation) to a single word would be fine for now (i.e. click here, or the company name, or next...). Thanks!

adxplore

I neglected to put quotes around

' '

so it dissappered from my post...sorry...

bryan-hadaway

Marking for developer review. This might be in the core code. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

It's not happening on the iBlogPro demo. Is this a browser specific problem?

adxplore

I have the same issue in IE and Chrome with the ` ` showing as the alt text.......

cmunns

STill not sure why you get this but the demo does not show anything, at any rate we can try removing tooltips with jquery. In you theme options go to custom code - footer scripts and place this: ` ` This will remove all tooltips but if it works we can refine it after you test it.

adxplore

Had no impact on the feature thumb image navigation for the homepage feature page (still shows ` ` as alt text when you hover over the thumb images in the middle of the page)......just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing.... When I did put the script above in, it changed the main logo image alt text to a big empty box.....