Sign in to follow this  
ahdplatform

Problem with background Image in Design Control

ahdplatform

Hello, I try to add a background image in the design control. It`doesn't show up. And there is a effect in the backend please have look at the picture. What can I do? Thankx Adam screenshot_bg.png

ahdplatform

The same happens in global options with the custom header image. As you can see in the picture there is an unclosed alt tag. And no preview of the image.

ahdplatform

Me again. Sorry. But now after an hour it worked suddenly. It was not my browser cache I tried different browsers and also cleared the cache. hmm?? strange. So I did it again I changed the background image same deal, same 'alt' tag repeats in the backend, no change in the front end. Any Ideas?

bryan-hadaway

Can you paste the full image URL's that you're using in those fields? Thanks, Bryan

ahdplatform

yep your right. When I delete it manually everything works fine. But it's still a little bug. Thanks, Adam

Kate

@Adam I think what Bryan meant was it's for the URL only, not the div, etc. So, it's not really a "bug" ;)

ahdplatform

Yes I understood. But I don't write the div section, it's automatically written by the system. Afterwards I have to delete it ... not a big deal but ... I can live with it for this moment. Cheers Adam

Kate

@Adam Oh, I see what you're saying... Sorry about that.