Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

Features CSS question

Gavin_

Hi I'd like to set up the features so that it doesn't have the grey box and icons at the bottom. Like on this page http://www.atab.org.uk/ I can only get it to work by only having on slide so I'm guessing there is some CSS i need to change? Thanks for your help

Andrew

Isn't there a feature mode, where no navigation is shown?

Guest Guest

Do you only want one feature image? Or do you want multiple feature images but without the thumbnails?

bryan-hadaway

I'm guessing http://www.atab.org.uk/ is just an example? Can we get the actual link to your site? Then we could write the CSS for you unless you already got this solved. Thanks, Bryan

Gavin_

Thanks ALL @Andrew - if there is such a setting I can't find it! It might be staring me in the face but if you could point me in the right direction that would be great. @Tyler We would like multiple feature images without thumbnails @Bryan - no ATAB is our site and we were able to do this by only having one image. It seems as soon as there are multiple images it adds the grey navigation border at the bottom.

Kate

Hey Gavin - This is what Andrew was referring to: "Settings->Feature Settings->Feature Navigation Mode" select "No Navigation" ;) Now, if for some reason you want to do it on a page by page basis, then CSS would be your best bet. For instance, if you wanted to hide the nav on the home page:

.home #feature-footer{display:none;}

Obviously you would just change (or delete) the ".home" to target other feature areas.