Sign in to follow this  
mkmk

Change Font in Sidebars in Platform Pro?

mkmk

I'd like to change the font, font size, and line spacing in the sidebars. (But leave it in your default for the main column.) - How do I do this? - Is there specific code you could suggest? - And (sorry for this basic question): where do I insert the code? - if I want the line spacing slightly less, would you please suggest a value? - If I want the font size slightly smaller, what would you suggest? (Which is a different way of asking, what is the current size?) Thanks!

Kate

Hi Michael - These types of changes would be made in the CSS. You can change that a couple of places, one is in "Settings->Custom Code". If you have a link to your site, we could probably give you some more pointers.

cmunns

Here is some of that css ` .widget ul li { font-size: 12px; line-height:1.5em; } ` but this will only apply to lists not the bio you have on the right.

mkmk

Thanks for your help, Kate and Adam. I took the bio text out of the image widget and put it into your standard text widget. Then I used a .textwidget code and it worked great. (p.s. I'm no longer a virgin CSS user!) Michael