Sign in to follow this  
peterpetersmythecom

Platform Pro Upgrade Problems

peterpetersmythecom

I upgraded Platform Pro this afternoon and have two immediate problems: a black footer and the link color. I had put the background color to the footer to white in the Base, but somehow the upgrade is overriding that. On the link color, I have FF0000 (a red), both in the Base and also in the Design Control, but the blue is showing up. I also don't see where Typekit is taking although I've embedded the code. Does the Typekit option override the Base theme? [i took the code out and went back to the advanced Typekit plugin and it worked.] One suggestion on Typekit: I'm only one font on my site so I can embed the code. The advanced Typekit plugin allows you to use more than Typekit font. That'd be a good addition to the platform.

Andrew

Are you using the design control options to control color? If not, you might need to make your CSS rules more specific.

peterpetersmythecom

Yes. I put FF0000 in design control for hovering, but the blue still comes up. I also put FF0000 in my custom edit, but the blue hasn't gone away. I had this problem with the prior version, but was able to do a work-around with the custom css. With the black footer (I guess that's what it is), I don't know what's going on. I don't see that I have a footer with any of my pages. In any case, I had designated the background as being white, not black, on the last version.

Andrew

ok, so it might be some 'environmental' issue we aren't checking for... In this case, please send me some credentials at hello(at)pagelines.com so I can login and verify the issue and diagnose.

peterpetersmythecom

Andrew, Just a follow-up. I added the 3-column footer. On one page it's white, on another it's grey. Also, I can't seem to put a footer on the front feature page.