Sign in to follow this  
revivemyblog

Link featured image to a specific page

revivemyblog

I'm using PlatformPro and I'd like to be able to link a "Feature" to a static page without added additional text using the "Full-Width Image or Media - No Text" option. Basically I just want to be able to link the graphic I upload there to a page. Is that possible? I've attached an image of what I'd like to accomplish. gzTed.jpg Thanks!

intellagentz

Doesn't seem like there's an easy way. I tried playing with the media upload option with html and it didn't work. Should be an obvious ability though. Most people will immediately try clicking the images, rather than looking for a small button.

catrina

The reason why the entire feature slide image can't be linked is because it's implemented using a background-image property rather than an imagelink property. Images set as a "background" cannot be linked. Perhaps there is a way to make it so that the feature image is not a background, but that would require some tweaking.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

intellagentz

You could use Nextgen plugin assuming you want to link to an internal page

cmunns

Possible, if you use the Media image and not the background image...then we tweak the section.features.php code a bit to create a link out of the whole media image. Line 321 would need to look like this ` <?php echo get_post_meta( $post->ID, 'fe `

revivemyblog

Thanks everybody! You've been a great help!