Sign in to follow this  
james341

resize image advice - to use with feature (960X330)

james341

good day to you i have some photos that i got from istockphoto and i have problem to resize them to the feature size that need to be used (960X330) . i don't want to lose parts of the photos and with that i would like to keep the proportions of the photo. i found some resize image online website and also i have photoshop , also used the great picnik site but i can't get this 2 "birds" - is there a way to it - i can use some advise here thanks

james341

this is the photo by the way - also you can see what happened to the photo when i resize it to 960X330 in my website : www.lacebase.com iStock_000007256206Small.jpg

catrina

If you resize it to 960x330, the image is stretched out (as you can see right now). One solution I can think of is for you to open the image in Photoshop, enlarge the canvas so that it's 960x330, and extend the grey background (using the Smudge tool) to the right and left sides. I'm not sure if your license for the stock photo allows that, though, so be sure to check with iStockPhoto first.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse