Sign in to follow this  
coreytisdale

Where do I find the bbPress theme folder after buying Platform Pro?

coreytisdale

I'm trying to get bbPress running the platform pro template along with the rest of my site. Deep integration is set up fine, and I found your docs really easy to follow until the section after deep linking. On this doc: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/bbpress-forums Under the section "Uploading and Activating your bbPress Theme for the First Time:" Step one is this: "Uncompress the Forum file to access the theme and the plugins." Where do I find this forum file? I redownloaded the platform pro zip file and checked through its contents. I do not see another file to unzip. I'm sure I am missing something obvious since this is my first bbpress installation and my first time using platform pro, but I've been at it for over an hour with no more ideas on where to look. tl;dr -- where can I find the zip file containing the platform pro bbpress template?

catrina

The zip files containing the PlatformPro bbpress template and plugins are located in http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/. Click on "Account" on the top right and the file download links are labeled next to Platform Forum.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

coreytisdale

Aha! Thanks. I think what I did not understand is that the bbpress template is an additional $65 on top of the $95 for platform pro. The documentation implies that it is all in one, so I was confused. Thanks!