Sign in to follow this  
ar4s

Can't click social icons

ar4s

Hello everyone/anyone, I'm having some trouble with my Social icons. I've put the nav at around the same height on the page... and I'm wondering if the nav bar might be overlaying the social icons?? If so, is there a way to have them work in the arrangement they are in now? http://ecoagro.asia If I move the icons lower, they are able to be clicked! Thank you!

catrina

It looks like the DIV layer nav_row is overlaying the social buttons. Rather than moving the navigation, perhaps it'd be better if you left the navigation where it was and then change the position of the social buttons instead. Which code did you use to reposition the navigation?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

intellagentz

Your page is not loading. Try this in your Custom CSS code area of PagePro: .icons { z-index: 29; }

cmunns

You will need the icons to be relative to the page. add this css and after you do that go back and adjust your values again. `.icons {position:relative;}`

ar4s
.icons {position:relative;}
and
.icons { z-index: 29; }
did it for me!! I'll do some reading as to why its necessary for it to be relative and ... what the z-index is. many, many thanks!