Sign in to follow this  
siso

Tubepress plugin conflict with Platform Pro

austin

Hey @Paul, i have the same problem with TubePress and Design Control. My quick solution was to temporarily disable the tubepress plugin whenever using design control, save my changes and then "re-activate" tubepress. Just keep in mind that when you disable "deactivate" tubepress that any posts/pages etc previously publishing using tubepress shortcode will be broken "live" until the plugin is active again. More important, @Andrew said "the best way to do it is only to include their [tubepress] libraries on pages where they're needed." @AndrewPowers, What files in PlatformPro can be edited so that specific libraries will only be loaded on the pages they are needed excluding code that is not necessary for that particular page/post/category? Or would such edits need to be made to core WordPress files? Thanks, Austin

cmunns

@Austin, The edit would have to come from TubePress code files.

strategicblend

Has anyone figured out a way around the tubepress conflict?

Simon

Tubepress need to conditionally load their js only on pages it is needed not every admin page.

strategicblend

Is there any hack you recommend that we could perform in the meantime? On tubepress I mean....

cmunns

I can't remember if it was this plugin or not, but I did recently contact someone regarding this and they quickly fixed it for next version...If this hasn't been included send them this link http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_style#Load_stylesheet_only_on_a_plugin.27s_options_page and say the jQuery UI is screwing things up in your theme

strategicblend

I spent some time yesterday with the error reporting section of Tubepress.org, and they are now aware of this request. They claim release candidate 2.2.5 will resolve this issue (available here: http://code.google.com/p/tubepress/downloads/list). I will be testing this afternoon and will update this thread if it doesn't work.