Sign in to follow this  
thelobbyist

Best way to add custom sized banner image without breaking the site?

thelobbyist

Want to add my custom logo header/banner to the header and maintain the social networking icons right above it and still allow for platform elements to be plug and play right underneath it.

bryan-hadaway

You can go the complete width, shouldn't disturb the icons because they're on a separate "layer", you'll just need to design the graphics in a way to accommodate the icons. Default width is 960px - this may have changed if you adjusted the layout width. Thanks, Bryan

thelobbyist

Hi Bryan, Thanks for the input. I've put in a temp banner that will be the same size as the one being made for me to give you an idea of what's happening. http://www.nickrbrown.com/ You can see how it pushes the social icons down to the right bottom. It wouldn't be a problem, and actually may look good if they were to sit on top of the banner in the top right corner. But in either case I need those icons to either sit over the banner or on top of it in the top right corner. But I definitely don't want them pushed to the bottom right. Thoughts? Thanks man!

bryan-hadaway

Try this out in Custom Code > Custom CSS: ` .icons{ top:5px; margin-right:5px} ` Thanks, Bryan