Sign in to follow this  
david_hartman

Twitter Bar - Position

tmgw

Hello, I have tried this method but the twitter bar doesn't appear as a draggable section after I have edited the section.twitterbar.php I am using base and copied the section.twitterbar.php file to the base. Is there something else I need to do to make this work? Thanks, Jim Hill

tmgw

Ok, well did a bit more digging on the forum and I got it to work by placing the section.twitterbar.php file in the root directory of base. Thanks!

wendygordon

so, if i understand this, say I want to move my twitter bar to just above the footer (to be between morefoot and footer), would i just need to edit section.twitterbar.php file on the line 'workswith' => array('morefoot'), and change 'morefoot' to "footer'?

wendygordon

i cant get it to show up as a draggable section. i copied section.twitterbar.php to base. i changed the line 'workswith' => array('morefoot') to now be: 'workswith' => array('morefoot','footer','header'), i tried placing the section.twitterbar.php file in a folder in base called sections, and i also tried placing it in the root of the base as suggested by Jim. still no luck. i dont see the option to drag twitter bar in either header or footer

catrina

Wendy, I think you can start a new topic (since this topic is marked as resolved for the person who posted it and it would lessen any confusion).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

wendygordon

thanks. sorry. my bad