Sign in to follow this  
jmellicker

Groups display scrambled in footer

jmellicker

Platform Pro: Using the Footer Sidebars (5-column), some widgets (like the recently active avatars) look perfect, but the groups widget displays badly - I think there is missing code between each group (like a </span>, </p> or or something) so the following group goes on the next line and is not jumbled up with the icon above it. VWbgR Can you help me fix this?

bryan-hadaway

You only have one widget active right now, not all 5 so it's too difficult to weigh in on the situation. Thanks, Bryan

jmellicker

Okay, I've added widgets to all 5 areas... no difference. I think there must be missing code between each group (like a </span>, </p> or or something)

jmellicker

More info: I added this to Custom CSS: ul.item-list div.item-avatar { clear: left; } and it lined up the Group avatars on the left nicely, but the text on the right does not line up - it is bunched together at the top.

catrina

May I add that when I view the avatars on Firefox, I see this: 7xq7Z.png Perhaps adding a break before the avatar would work:

<div  class="item-avatar">

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jmellicker

Where would I put that? Can anyone help with this?

bryan-hadaway

` ul.item-list div.item-avatar { clear: left; float: left; margin-bottom: 5px; } ul.item-list div.item { margin-bottom: 25px; margin-left: 65px; } ` Seems to work out nicely. Thanks, Bryan

Kate

@Josh Try this in your CSS:

#groups-list li{float:left;width:100%;margin-bottom:10px;}

That should work ;)