Sign in to follow this  
renderinnovations

Plugins not working after installing platformpro... Need to figure out.

renderinnovations

Hello! I have to websites, one a main domain and one sub. The main domain everything works. But when I try installing plugins, they do not work once I put the platformpro and child base on. Would anyone happen to know anything about this? One specific plugin I really need to use is called GD Star. It's a function that allows users to rate specific content. But after installing the platform it doesn't work. Is there a way to get around this? Thanks, Adam Brackbill

bryan-hadaway

Let's get a link to both the main and sub sites. Now, are you sure this didn't happen after the recent update to the new WordPress? Also, what other plugins are not working and in what way? Are you getting any error messages? Thanks, Bryan

renderinnovations

Actually I guess it is after I updated to the new WordPress... I'm not aware of any bugs. Would that be it? However, I updated the primary link as well as the sub and the sub is the only one that Didn't work. I also tried to use OutBrain plugin and it only works for the primary. I deactivated the theme on the sub. www.verify.renderinnovations.com I even took out all of my content and trying to start from scratch but now it isn't working. This is my primary: www.renderinnovations.com Any thoughts? Thanks!

cmunns

Yes you may have to double check to see if the plugins are compatible with the new version of WP. THey often update and it causes lots of problems for plugin/theme devs who don't know what has changed and when it will