Sign in to follow this  
james341

Adding like a header strap under the boxes in feature page

james341

good day Is it possible to add some ready image I have (website header) under the boxes in the feature page?

bryan-hadaway

Sure let's get the link to the site and the header image. Thanks, Bryan

james341

OK i changed my mind about that and just want to had some large font line under the boxes in the middle of the website but Aldo i edit it and put it in the middle - this is what i get how can i fix it? Screen%20shot%202010-12-30%20at%206.46.20%20AM.pngScreen%20shot%202010-12-30%20at%206.47.01%20AM.png

bryan-hadaway

` .home .fpost { margin-top:-60px; width:940px} ` Add that to Custom Code > Custom CSS Thanks, Bryan

james341

thanks for your answer i did what you said but the result is not good because now the boxes i had under the features are gone i just want to had the features and the boxes look like the original theme but under the boxes i want to put some long large font line and under this line to have some content. Original : Screen%20shot%202010-12-30%20at%206.46.20%20AM.jpg after the change in the code: Screen%20shot%202010-12-30%20at%2012.20.42%20PM.png

james341

also i would like to ask again about the header in the first post

Kate

Hi Ofir - I'm not sure what the header question was, but have you considered a callout box for that area? Then you can use the area where you now have "The Next..." for the "content" you want to add.

james341

o.k got it in the middle but about the header , this was my first question : "Is it possible to add some ready image I have (website header) under the boxes in the feature page?" thanks

cmunns

to place a full-width image I would activate the highlight section and use that to place the image. That would be the easiest way

james341

But I want to put the image under the 3 boxes in the features page

bryan-hadaway

Okay, we've backtracked a bit. Let's get back to how you and I had it setup, even if it is "messed up" - update us at that time and we can then further style with CSS to correct it. Make absolutely sure to put the code in your theme options in: Custom Code > Custom CSS Thanks, Bryan

james341

hey Bryan thanks for your help - but like i said i changed my mind and want to put an image under the 3 boxes in my home page. like i said this is my web site : www.casesolid.com and i made an image that look like a header this is the image : http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/EzlNiIvgR6jZ0t0GwsNVP9wZZd3qI8H8UdpHyRCkq5o?feat=directlink so is there a way to put it there?

bryan-hadaway

Drop it right there in the page like how you had the text; `1151093480-729.jpg` You might need to bring the image down to 940px, you'll know when you check it out. Thanks, Bryan

james341

OK i don't know why i asked this stupid question ..... i just went to "home" page and the first thing i putted there was the image (with insert image option) i habe some more questions about home page customization - should i asked here and continue this post or open new one? By the way thanks for all the help :)