Sign in to follow this  
gremmie

NAV Menu Colors

gremmie

Hey, I checked several other posts and found some answers to my question, but nothing has worked for me so far. Here's what I have so far.

#primary-nav .content-pad, #branding .content-pad { padding: 0 !important;} #menu-primary-nav { background: #0057A3; } #menu-primary-nav .menu-item { font-size: 12pt; font-weight: bold !important; background: #0057A3;} #menu-primary-nav .menu-item a { color: #FFFFFF!important; } #menu-primary-nav .sf-menu li:hover, #menu-primary-nav .sf-menu li.sfHover {background:red;}
I am trying to change the color of the background and text of the hover for NAV menu items. text color: #ff9900 background color: any Please help me out. Thanks!

bryan-hadaway

` #nav_row ul li a:hover{ color:#ff9900; background:#777} ` Thanks, Bryan

gremmie

Brian I put this in the base.css and there was no effect. I also tried adding it to the Custom Code section but to no effect. Any advice?

bryan-hadaway

Leave the code in place and let's get a link to your site. Thanks, Bryan

gremmie

www.gremmie.net since it is under construction, the only way in is through an IP exception. what is your IP?

cmunns

` #primary-nav ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu li a:hover { color:#FF9900; } ` That should work fine