Sign in to follow this  
jheflin

Platform Pro - Blog front page footer using box-sets glitched

trevornolan
I'm having the same issue in PlatformPro1.5.3 and PlatformBase 1.4.1. Was this ever looked at or do I still have to do the manual edit ?

Danny
Hi Trevor, The links the OP posted are now no longer available, can you post a link to your site so I can take a look please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

liajustine
Hi there, I just switched back to PlatformPro/Base on a new build from Framework and am experiencing the same problem. I have set the [b]post page[/b] default settings but it is being ignored. The soapboxes work fine and display the default set on every page/post page no problem. I can't seem to get the default-box set to display on every page either without having to manually assign it within each page, but I think that's a different issue, yes? Each post page is displaying the incorrect box set. I can't ask the end user to set the default box setting for every post they make, it just won't happen and really, they shouldn't have to. Was this issue ever resolved? It would be nice in future development (if there will be any now that you've launched Framework?), if in the box settings there was just a simple drop-down that allows you to choose a default box set to appear site-wide. Just like the Posts Page and 404 Box-Set, and Posts Page and 404 Soapbox Box-Set are supposed to work. It would also be nice to be able to set the default image placement across the board as well. I have done that using CSS, but would make it a lot simpler to just make that an option. If you want a different box set to appear on a specific page with a different image placement, then you could use the individual page controls to override the default. The site is mirrored so can't provide a link, but can provide login info if you need to take a look.