Sign in to follow this  
gremmie

Feature Slider Slide Background

gremmie

Hello, The settings I use for my feature slides are: Text on Bottom, White Text - Dark Background (Transparent Overlay). The problem is, even when I use an image that has a white background or anything with a non-black background, there is a small (maybe 5 pixels?) black bar at the top of each slide. I'm guessing the black bar is the result of "Dark Background". How do I get rid of this? Or at least have the image fill the entire feature slider space?

cmunns

Can you provide a link for us to look at? May be small css tweak although i'm not sure why others wouldn't have reported this by now.

gremmie

cmunns, since my tech guy took the site under construction, the only way to view it is by giving me your IP so I can add you to the exception list. Can you give it to me?

gremmie

Have you been able to look at this cmunns?

bryan-hadaway

You'll have to wait for further help from Adam, marking for developer review to expedite the help process a bit since I wasn't able to help you tonight. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

Matthew it looks like in Base.css you have this rule applied ` #feature-area { border-bottom:3px solid black; border-top:3px solid black; } ` You need to remove the border to get rid of the black lines.