Sign in to follow this  
nextyear

Settings Not Completely Loading

nextyear

I have platformpro in my theme. And now everytime I click on settings on platform pro menu, it only loads some of all the setting menu. Even worse now all my setup is lost. :( Anybody could help?

nextyear

I increaase the memmory,

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96M');

then I deactivate then activate again the theme, still the settings not loading completely.

I had this problem too. Geez..what happened? Need help, my website looks like crap now. th_screen-capture-2.jpg Any advice? Need help here....

Andrew

This will happen if you throw a Javascript error for some reason, this can be caused by several things but usually plugin conflicts.. First step, deactivate plugins. Second Step, use Firebug to see which errors are being thrown. Ps. The way the settings load should have any effect on them...

wow! i deactivated my "BreadCrumb NavXT Widget" and it went back to normal! thanks heaps!!

nextyear

OK. I checked at the sourcecode. It looks like there's a conflict with one of the widget. So I remove that from the widget. Now my dashboard is back. But my settings still gone. :(

My case is kinda different, i've deactivated some unneeded widgets and remained the ones i wanted. Everytime, i need to refresh my page to get it loaded again and again. Not sure what's happening but have to deal with it. It was alright months ago without all these hassles. Now i have to learn what Firebug is........