Sign in to follow this  
Sourena

Platform Forum Localization

Sourena

Platform Forum does not have a POT file. Would you please add that to the bb-Press theme so the users can localize it?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

ericmyers

Email hello@pagelines.com and I'll bump it to Andrew.

fazcue

I also need the POT file for platform forum theme. Where can I download it? Thanks.

Andrew

Will generate and add it to the bugfix update we have in process... will put out in the next week or so...

maxakal

Hi Andrew, any news about forum pot file ? if not please tell me another way to translate platformpro forum into my language .. regards.

Andrew

@mehmet, sure, its really easy to create a .po file using the awesome program called PoEdit. There are tons of resources on how to scan the files and translate them into your language. Then place them in the bbPress theme 'language' folder and you will be close :)

maxakal

Thanks powers for kind answer. i m almost done with language problem. my language file was placed under bbpress's language folder. i ve moved it to platformpro theme folder and its almost ok. not totally , because there are still english words like Categories, log in, register etc. i couldnt file the source of these words. have an idea ? and 1 more thing is , just like your forum site, i want to hide answers of all topics to guests . if they are member then they can see answers .. i couldnt find any plugin for this feature ?? thanks in advance. regards

Andrew

@aksakal we custom coded that feature... but there should be some plugins for that; some better than others.

maxakal

there are many which hide whole topic or forum. i just need to hide answers . i couldnt find such a plugin. please share this plugin with me. as you can see i m a paid user, hope it works ;)

bryan-hadaway

` .logged-out #thread li{display:none} .logged-out #thread > li:first-child{display:inline} ` You might try this CSS trick. Thanks, Bryan