Sign in to follow this  
365dop

titles under thumbnails

365dop

I'm back with one more issue. I figured out how to change the scale of the thumbnails, but now I have the issue of the post titles showing up on the side rather than under the image. Is there any way to include a <p> somewhere in the CSS code to ensure this does not happen? Many thanks, Maya You can see this happened only with the bottom two posts on the homepage: http://www.365daysofprint.com/

bryan-hadaway

Looks like you already got this fixed, correct? You could share for karma points. Thanks, Bryan

365dop

Hi Bryan, Not fixed as of yet. But it is spotty... take a look at the first post here: http://www.365daysofprint.com/page/2/ "The" is on the side of the image rather than below. Let me know if you have any idea how to solve this. Many thanks, Maya

catrina

The styling for all of those posts isn't allowing the titles to just fall underneath the image (see the images on the bottom), so perhaps we can fix it so that all of the the titles are just aligned below the images. What do you think? (This means there will be a lot of space to the right of images that are smaller in width)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

365dop

Catrina, that would be great. Let me know how to proceed. With appreciation, Maya

Kate

Hi Maya - Try this:

.clip-header{float:left;width:100%;}