Sign in to follow this  
tsays

Carousel only showing one image

Kate

Hi Tara - The maximum number of images means the max per the slideshow (not in a row itself). It's setup to display one at a time.

tsays

Hi Kate - thanks for your help. Perhaps I should rephrase my question: Is there a way to set up the carousel to show multiple images across the top in a row? I've seen it done, but I don't seem to be having any luck setting it up that way. Thanks for your help!

catrina

It is possible. You must go to your Carousel settings and set the number of Displayed Carousel Items.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tsays

Hi guys - thanks so much for your help. Catrina - I am assuming when you say you go into Carousel settings, you mean those on the page in reference? The only choice I see is "Max number of items", but I see from Kate's answer that is not where I would modify this setting. So, I am still confused. Where would I find this setting and what is it called? Thank you.

cmunns

Hi Tara I don't think Catrina and Kate realized you are using EcoPro...The default setup of NextGen carousel mode will get you multiple images but right now it looks like you have an actual nextgen slideshow embeded in the first "slot" of the carousel. Go into the NextGen Gallery plugin settings and make sure you are NOT using the slideshow.