Sign in to follow this  
tcantrell

Wider Carousel Thumbs?

tcantrell

Is it possible to make the carousel thumbnails a little bit wider in Station Pro? I have a carousel set up with a NextGen gallery and the thumbnails will only display at 70x70px, I tried editing template_carousel.php and gallery-plcarousel.php to no avail. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Can't post link at the moment because the site is in maintenance mode and can only be viewed if logged in.

cmunns

Which portions of gallery-plcarousel.php did you try editing? This line would need to be changed `<?php echo $image->alttext ?>` So the width and height there at the end are higher values.

tcantrell

I tried making

width="120"

in that line and also in a similar line in template_carousel.php but I still get 70x70px thumbs.

tcantrell

Wait... Do they have to be square? I had it set to 120x70px. Maybe that's why it wasn't working?

Andrew

Live link might help here... there may be size constraints applied elsewhere... like the `li` element

tcantrell

Can't post link at the moment because the site is in maintenance mode and can only be viewed if logged in.

tcantrell

Found it... Pro/css/carousel.css Not accessible from the Wordpress theme editor that I could find. Had to do it on my computer and replace the file on the server.