Sign in to follow this  
nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

My 2nd Menu Item Is Placed Funky in Chrome

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

Hey guys! Wanted to thank y'all again for the great theme. I run the website http://www.thenatureofexistence.com that runs the Station Pro 2 Theme. For some reason, the 2nd nav item is showing up as being oddly placed only in the Chrome browser. Take a look. I have tried everything to fix it to no avail. This only started about two months ago and I still haven't been able to find a way to fix it. Any insight you have would be helpful! Thanks!

cmunns

Looks like it's duplicating the home nav button although it's invisible and sitting on top of "store" Try using this css `.page-item-1889 {display:none;}`

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

Thanks for the quick answer! I just added the CSS in and it KILLED the store link...

cmunns

Sorry try this: `.page-item-1889 a.home {display:none;}`

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

Thanks for the SUPER quick responses! You rock! Added in the new line. Store is still mis-placed in Chrome...

Andrew

Sick Site! The line is correct, but hierarchy is off: `#nav ul .page-item-1889 a.home {display:none;}` why is there an extra link in your nav?

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

Thanks! What extra link are you talking about?

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

I tried that css and it didn't work, either. What extra link are you talking about? I went into the nav header and took a look, there's definitely something fishy going on.... I don't know why this started happening in Chrome... I made this site so long ago.

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

Got it! Thanks for your help guys! There was an extra space in the header after the home link. I wouldn't have known where to look without your help guys. I appreciate it! Have a good holiday!

cmunns

`#nav ul .page-item-2103 a.home {display:none;}` CHrome is a problem child! Okay let's try the css again (different menu item here)

nabouharbfiveonfiftycom

You are my hero!