Sign in to follow this  
palmettorepublic

Error on Feature Page that won't go away

palmettorepublic

Hello, I was editing my feature setup by adding and removing features and when I saved my changes I started getting this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/u/t/t/uttles/html/palmettorepublic/wp-content/themes/WhiteHousePro/pro/template_fboxes.php on line 8 I have done the following to try and fix this: 1) Backup feature settings to database 2) Restore default settings, save settings 3) Reload the feature page - the defaults work fine, no errors 4) Restore the backed up feature settings 5) Save settings, reload the feature page - still broken. Any ideas? Oh, the URL is http://palmettorepublic.org/media/

Andrew

Ok, only some servers are going to show you errors like this... it means that an array is empty. Did you add a box?

palmettorepublic

I mistakenly did. I added a box, realized the error, then deleted it. Then I added a slide. The slide appears just fine, but the error also appears. I am moderately comfortable with SQL if this is going to take some DB work. Thanks for the help!

Andrew

Does the error go away when you add a box? I guess the fix is to add: `if(is_array(pagelines('fboxes'))):` above the `$count = 1` in template_fboxes.php... then add a `endif;` after the `endforeach` Another solution would be to talk with your host about this error and having your server not show warnings like this to users.

palmettorepublic

Creating a new feature box and leaving the fields blank corrected the problem. Thank you!