Sign in to follow this  
jomdahl

Area in page template sections are missing

jomdahl

I have the theme platform base installed and activated. My site is not live, so i a giving a snaphsot of image and the theme settings below The areas when I choose under page template like (feature settings page posts/feature page are missing)). Other areas show up ok like Box Settings,Footer options... please help fix this issue snapshot of settings page Pageline themes setttings downloaded

Kate

@James To start, do you have any plugins enabled? If you do, disable those. Then, see if your settings page appears correctly. If it does, re-enable the plugins one by one to find the culprit. If that doesn't work, then it may be another issue. So, feel free to post back.

jomdahl

I deactivated all plugins yet no avail. I deactivated them and not deleted Please let me know if you need access which I can mail you to see the issue

Andrew

Yes, you are getting a JS error somewhere.. (red x bottom right) could be an install problem, plugin issue or similar. When you click on the error, what does it tell you?

cmunns

That plugin is only compatible up to WordPress version 2.8.6 so it should be deleted altogether anyway.