Sign in to follow this  
shibatabread

Feature image resizing

shibatabread    0
shibatabread

Hi all. The site is www.genkiradio.com I just don't know how to go about resizing this feature photo from its thumbnail size. I tried changing settings here and there and tried various plug-in to enlarge this photo but to no avail. If anyone has enough patience to walk me through with this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance,

catrina    103
catrina

To clarify: you'd like to resize the feature photo so that it's bigger than thumbnail size? If so, then the thumbnail image size can be increased (which will affect all feature image thumbnail sizes). Would you be up for that?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

shibatabread    0
shibatabread

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, I would like to increase the size of the thumbnail.

catrina    103
catrina

Add this to the base.css file in PlatformBase:

img.wp-post-image {width: 200px;}

Increase the number 200 for a larger size.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

shibatabread    0
shibatabread

Thank you so much for your time. I just tried it and while it did what I wanted it, but the quality of image is compromised. Is there a way to post the original photo size? Thanks again,

shibatabread    0
shibatabread

Thanks to both Kate and Catrina for their assistance. I have another question; How do I only change the font size of the featured post title like seen here; www.genkiradio.com Where it reads "Episode 18..." Thank in advance,

bryan-hadaway    3
bryan-hadaway

Hi, Ryo... can you start a new topic for this. It might be a little complicated and needs separate and specific assistance. Thanks, Bryan