Sign in to follow this  
serendipity42

can't get header image to show up - new user

serendipity42

Hi, I have just loaded Pagelines Pro with the Base Theme. I have loaded a Custom Header Image in Global Options, I can't see how to get it to show up on my page. I went to Template Setup and selected the Site Header, I can't see a place to set options for the header image, I can't see anything in the Header And Nav area either I have looked through the forums, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

serendipity42

Um I think platform pro is buggy I went and changed options in Layout Editor from 1 column to 2 column, now my header and feature and everything show up!, though my content is in 1 column.

boyevul

In template setup, from the dropdown box select "Site header" and make sure you have the box titled "Site branding" in the left column. In Global Options, make sure that your image has been uploaded. Save your configuration options and then restore to default and see if the default image shows. If you're using any form of caching plugin, empty all caches before refreshing the page to see if any new changes take place.