Sign in to follow this  
orilus

Help imbedding a side tab with an contained app.

orilus

I think this is what the code should look like based on a site using the same app. <script type='text/javascript' id='aptureScript' src='http://www.apture.com/js/apture.js?siteToken=Hiiq1SM' charset='utf-8'></script> <div id="SpatialMatchAppContainer" style="display:none"><div id="SpatialMatchApp"></div></div> close.png <script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(function($){ var spatial_match_opts = { 'spatial_match_api':'M6M1-T180-FAQE-6GU7', 'sm_button_text':'Community & Lifestyle Search', 'sm_display_button':1, 'sm_init_lat':'35.9616', 'sm_init_lng':'-83.9465', 'sm_init_zoom':'12', 'sm_extra_parameters':'layer:lifestyle:elementary_schools_public.toggle=on;layer:lifestyle:middle_schools_public.toggle=on;layer:lifestyle:high_schools_public.toggle=on' }; var launch = false; if ( window.location.search != '' ) { var parts = window.location.search.split('&'); for ( var i = 0; i < parts.length; i++ ) { var part = unescape(parts); if ( part.split('=')[0] == 'map.center' || part.split('=')[0] == 'map.zoom' ) { launch = true; } } } if ( launch ) $('body').spatialMatch(spatial_match_opts, true); else $('body').spatialMatch(spatial_match_opts, false); }); </script> Where can I place this so that it appears on my site? www.austinhomeshop.com

catrina

You can try adding it to a widget (Appearance > Widgets) and adding that widget to the universal sidebar to see if it works.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

orilus

Thanks Catrina, I'll give this a shot. Lost this post somehow.

Kate

@Israel What do you mean by "killed the footer"? If you mean the content disappeared that's because you're now using custom widgets, as opposed to the default ones. You've filled one of the widget areas, but you would need to drag and drop four more widgets to fill the spaces back up again. As for the code: This is actually the thing you would want to add in the widget: `

Apture
` Then, in your footer file (PHP) you would add that script code.

Kate

@Israel Still include the JS where I suggested above, but also add this after it: ` ` It looks like those are the file you need. Also, please note where the domain is referred to in the code... You'll have to change yours accordingly. NOTE: I know it looks like it gets cut off, but if you just copy/paste it all of the code above will be there.